National List MP in Mt Roskill
Here you can find information about me, and the work I am doing as a National Party List MP. Check back regularly for the latest news, speeches and articles.
It is a great privilege to serve in the National-led Government, and the 50th Parliament of New Zealand. I take representation seriously, and am always happy to hear your thoughts and views on the direction New Zealand is headed. Please contact my office if I can be of assistance.
Dr. Jackie Blue
National Party List MP
Office Address: 1282 Dominion Road, Mt Roskill, Auckland.
Phone: (09) 629 4982 (Office Number)
Current Parliament Responsibilities 2012
- Member: Justice & Electoral Committee
- Deputy-Chairperson: Health Committee
Former parliamentary roles
- Liaison with Women's Groups 26 October 2005-1 December 2006
- Member, Health Committee 9 November 2005-3 October 2008
- Member, Regulations Review Committee 9 December 2008-17 December 2008
- Selwyn College, Kohimarama
- BSc, University of Auckland -1976
- MB ChB, Auckland Medical School -1983
- Fellow of the Australasian Society of Breast Physicians 1999-
- New Zealand’s first Breast Physician
- Director, St Marks Group Ltd 15 May 2003-12 November 2005
- Former President, Australasian Society of Breast Physicians
- Advisory Committee, Breast Cancer Research Trust
- Founding member, St. Marks Womans Health Centre, Remuera 1992-
- Member, Auckland District Health Board December 2004-September 2005